Q: What does Heinsohn Contracting do?

A: We install stone revetments, timber/vinyl bulkheads, stone/timber jetties, offshore breakwaters, piers, marsh creations, beach nourishment, pile driving, boat houses and much more!

We offer a variety of options for decking including: Timber. Synthetic as well as IPE decking. We also do power washing, staining and sealing.

Q: Where does Heinsohn Contracting work?

A: We perform projects in the following counties: Anne Arundel, Calvert, Queen Anne's and Talbot.

Q: Are permits required for shoreline
construction projects? What types?

A: You will need a County permit as well as a MDE Wetlands License (State permit) for any project located on the waterfront which touches tidal water.